Marsha Kay Robertson is the mother of the Robertson family and is part of the main cast of Duck Dynasty.
Miss Kay is married to Phil, is the sister-in-law of Si, and is the mother of Alan, Jase, Willie,and Jep. She is considered to be an excellent cook and a classic southern mother. Her most famous dish is Jambalaya, which she prepares in numerous episodes.And also is in love with dogs and kids.
- Her catchphrase is "He gone" or "They gone."
- Miss Kay loves to cook.
- She invites the whole family to her house for a home-cooked meal after a hard day's work.
- She once ran a "moving restaurant" (an RV turned into a huge kitchen) for a day.
- She has her own cooking DVD.
- She bribes Phil with kisses and cooking.
- She loves bowling.
- She married Phil at age 16.
- She loves to eat squirrel brains.
- She also loves to eat "gator balls."
- She loves her dogs very much.
- According to an interview with Jep, they refer to her as Miss Kay not out of disrespect but because in the south that is how you formally address a woman.