|Full name:||Silas Merritt Robertson|
|Beard Color:||Gray, white|
|Date of Birth:||April 27, 1948|
|Occupation:|| Builds reeds at Duck Commander |
|Quotes:|| "Give me about 15 more minutes. I'm dreamin' about beavers." |
"That's a fact, Jack!"
Si is the younger brother of Phil, has six other siblings, and is the brother-in-law of Miss Kay. He is also the uncle of Jase, Willie, and Jep . Si is married to Christine Robertson, who never has made an appearence on the show. Four things he always brings with him are:
- His famous tea glass
- A gallon of tea
- His Bible
- A gun
In Episode 7 Season 2 we find out that he is legally blind and has not visted the eye doctor for about 10 years. Si is 65 years old in 2013
- Si is a Vietnam War veteran.
- His parents made him go along on Phil and Miss Kay's dates
- Si's catch phrase is: "Hey, Jack!"
- He has multiple shirts available from A&E and Duck Commander with him on them.
- Si's word of "Hey" means many things, you have to understand him first.
- Si once ate coon poop, which he thought was a wild berry.
- Si's mother sent him his famous tea glass while serving overseas.
- Si's wife's name is Christine Robertson.
- He wrote a book called "Si- Cology".
- Si may be regarded as the most popular character.